STARNUKE HF 100 mA High Frequency Mobile X Ray
High Frequency 100 mA Mobile X Ray Machine- Spring Balanced
Star Nuke offer 100 mA High Frequency Mobile X Ray Machine which provides high end image quality and resolution to meet best diagnostic radiology investigations.
Maximum Output Power :5 KW
Inverter Frequency :40 KHZ
Focal Spot :2.6 mm2
Monoblock’s KV Range :40 to 110 kV
Maximum mA : 100 mA
mAs Range :1 – 250
- Single integrated console system
- Digital Display for display of X-ray parameters of KV & mAs
- mA, KV & mAs increase and decrease switches
- Ready and X-Ray on switch with Indicators
- Bucky Selection Switch.
- Self-diagnostic Program with Indicators for Earth fault error, ----> KV error, filament error & Tube’s Thermal Overload.
- Anatomical Programming radiography (i.e. APR) in which KV & MAS are automatically selected depending upon the physique of the patient and part of the body to be X-rayed
- All anatomical Programming available
- The ergonomic design improves the maneuverability and mobility to reach the patient in the OT, General Ward, ICU.
- The tube stand is fully counterbalanced with articulated arm for increased reach and better positioning.
- The low height of the column allows the column to enter lifts and doors.
- The stand has an integrated cassette box.